Antal is the leader in EMEA & Asia Executive Search & Selection with a network of over 70 fully-staffed offices in 28 countries, recruiting talent in a range of industry sectors & skill functions. Since inception in 1993 Antal has placed executives in over 75 countries and offers clients a choice of recruitment & staffing solutions from Retained Executive Search, Search & Selection to Contingent Recruitment.
Our executive recruiters combine their recruitment knowledge, search skills, proven headhunting & selection methodologies with knowledge & experience of your industry to deliver a truly value added service. Your Antal Recruiter actively shares information, knowledge & experience across our global network adding extensive cross sector and multi-geographic reach when recruiting with the efficiency of a single contact point.
In Romania Antal has offices in 4 major cities as follows: Bucharest (2), Cluj, Timisoara, Iasi.
Antal Iasi office, with 3 Senior Consultants is covering N-E of Romania and all strategic sectors and disciplines (www.antal.com)
For this development team we are looking for an experienced software tester with at least 3
years experience in analyzing functional specifications of information systems.
You will be working in a small team, headed by a lead architect. Your activities will include:
• Analyzing functional specifications of information systems;
• Designing, specifying and documenting test cases;
• Executing test cases;
• Checking results and recording findings;
• Giving feedback to the project manager;
• Communicating with the customer concerning problems found in the acceptance test
• Reviewing test documentation;
• Working with automated test tools, developing automated test scripts
• Analyze problems found during testing and supporting developers
• Maintaining the test infrastructure.
You will need to have the following skills:
• General knowledge of - and experience with –database analysis tools;
• General knowledge of - and experience with - test tools;
• Excellent communication skills in English: speaking, writing and reading;
• University degree in ICT (minimum BSc
Oferta (bonusuri, beneficii):
It is offering you an unique opportunity to be a part of a exciting development team in
an international IT organization. As a part of the initial training several visits to the
Netherlands might be organized. And of course it offers great possibilities for your
personal development and career.
Please send your full résumé in English, preferably by e-mail to: email@example.com
Technical and personal tests will be a part of the application procedure.
Aici puteti publica sau gasi anunturi pentru joburi din domeniul IT.
1 post • Page 1 of 1