The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 10000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. LUXOFT is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Our objectives are to reach 16.000 employees in four years.
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Work with our Client business users / analysts to produce business and functional requirements that will be implemented offshore.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Be nice and build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Assist project manager and team lead in explaining to the client why some task is required to be done and why it takes estimated time.
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (tolerance for regular roles)
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL (tolerance for regular roles)
• Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client (tolerance for regular roles)
• At least 3+ Regular, 5+ Senior years of experience as an IT analyst
Nice to have:
• Experience in Agile/SCRUM
• Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design
• Banking sector background - credit risk management, investment banking, bank portfolio management etc.
• IT background
• Experience in working with foreign customers
• Web applications experience
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• German language
What we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
• Various in house training & webinars
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
• Health Management Program
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
• Relocation Package
• Flexible Working Time
Aici puteti publica sau gasi anunturi pentru joburi din domeniul IT.
1 post • Page 1 of 1