• Very strong C / C++ skills
• Good mathematical background (faculty course level)
• SQL and Database (Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL)
• Knowledge of XML standard and related technologies (XPATH, DOM)
• Good analytical skills
• English – written / spoken to a very good level;
Nice to have:
• Previous experience in the use of the Boost C++ library is a plus
• Previous experience with Pricing and Risk
• Performs a broad range of work, complex and non routine, in a variety of
environments. Applies methodical approach to problem definition and resolution.
• Interacts with and influences department/project team members.
• Applies data analysis, data modelling, and quality assurance techniques, based upon a
detailed understanding of business processes, to establish, modify or maintain data
structures and associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions,
• Specifies user/system interfaces, and translates logical designs into physical designs
taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems.
• Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and program
modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools.
• Conducts reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
• Accepts software modules from software developers, and produces software builds for
loading onto the target hardware from software source code.
• Configures the hardware environment, produces integration test specifications, conducts
tests and records the details of any failures.
• Carries out and reports fault diagnosis relating to moderately complex problems.
• Installs or removes software, using supplied installation instructions and tools including,
where appropriate, handover to the client
PHI Partners is a Capital Markets dedicated technology & consulting service provider. We have a reputation for bringing strong delivery capabilities for leading trading platforms such as Murex, Summit, Sophis and Calypso and combining functional front office domain expertise across Pricing/Risk with capabilities in DevOps and Product Design (UX/UI). PHI was founded in 2004 and has since grown to be a 200 people strong organisation, with a sustainable YOY growth of 18%.
We serve our clients globally, from our offices & delivery locations in the UK, France, Germany and Romania. We have an established near-shore service centre in Bucharest which has a proven track record of delivering transformation programmes for leading financial institutions.
Aici puteti publica sau gasi anunturi pentru joburi din domeniul IT.
1 post • Page 1 of 1