Decameron is helping an innovative and vibrant healthcare technology company, with headquarter in UK, to complete their team with 2 Junior C++ Developers. They have developed revolutionary software to detect vital signs to medical grade accuracy, human activity through a standard digital camera, completely contact free.
The software is currently being deployed to monitor safety and health in police, mental health and hospital settings but we see it being deployed in a wide range of settings including nursing & elderly care, community & home care and in vehicles.
We are looking for 2 C++ developers to join the team developing and delivering a unique software to extract health information from video. You will be responsible for developing features and creating tests for the core software and systems and services running, running across networks of Linux devices and servers. If you love crafting quality code to bring products to life, learning cool new stuff, and enjoy working in an energetic, and outgoing team, then we want to hear from you.
The C++ Developer MUST HAVE:
● Exceptional C++, including the modern language standards, the STL and other software libraries (e.g. Boost etc.)
● Experience developing in a Linux environment
● Exposure to scripting (e.g. Python, bash, Ruby)
It is also HIGHLY DESIRABLE that C++ Developer has:
● Experience of multi-threaded, high performance code
● Worked with algorithms, numerical methods or image processing
To be a great member of the team, you must be brave, inquisitive, determined, supportive, a good listener, team-oriented, self-starting, highly responsible and high energy.
● Salary negotiable depending on experience
● Relocation support for UK, Oxford
● 25 days of annual leave with the ability to purchase more
● A flexible working environment
● Opportunities to develop your role in the direction you want as the company grows
● Working in a well-funded company with a spirit and working environment that is envied by all who see it.
If you are interested, you are welcome to send your CV at email@example.com.
Let's discuss in more details. Thank you.
Aici puteti publica sau gasi anunturi pentru joburi din domeniul IT.
1 post • Page 1 of 1